- School Forms
- Get Involved
All Angels Academy believes that a quality interscholastic athletic program is an important part of a student’s educational experience and strives to offer all students the opportunity to participate in competition. Our athletic program is committed to promoting the ideals of sportsmanship, respect, commitment, integrity, leadership, and team competition. By nurturing and encouraging these ideals through athletics, our goal is to improve the athletic ability and fitness of each student and instill in them the basic ideals of teamwork and lifelong physical fitness.
All Angels recognizes the importance of fostering young athletes in terms of skill development, teamwork, sportsmanship and participation, and look to instill these qualities in our student-athletes, while encouraging excellence. Participation in athletics is a privilege. All student-athletes will be expected to adhere to high the standards set forth in the All Angels community. Taking on the responsibility of athletics is a difficult, but valuable experience. With this responsibility, student-athletes are expected to:
- Attend all practices and games and have all necessary equipment, including but not limited to, a clean uniform for games and/or meets, shin guards, cleats, etc.
- Put forth their best effort every time they take to the athletic field or court.
- Conduct themselves with the highest level of sportsmanship before, during and after competition.
- Respect themselves, teammates, opponents, officials and coaches
- Serve as role models for younger students and represent All Angels as ambassadors of the school when off campus.
- Complete all assignment missed due to an athletic event
- Maintain an overall academic C average
- Maintain at an A average in conduct
All Angels believes that the role parents’ play in the life of a student athlete is an important one. Parents’ positive support of players, coaches, and the total program helps define a part of the athletic environment in which our teams compete. It is our hope that parents will:
- Be supportive of the athletic philosophy
- Keep an open line of communication with the coach and administration
Cheer on our teams in the All Angels spirit